Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The first 2 are from dinner & later yesterday. My boy still loves mangoes. He didn't even try to paint with them this time, he just scarfed them down after he ate the rest of his meal.
He walked around all evening with his hand(s) in his pockets. And he can say pocket.


The Wardells gave us some Halloween costumes the didn't use last year. I wanted to see if they'll fit when Halloween rolls around. Not sure about this one, but Casey laughed the whole time he had it on & kept saying Cookie.


2 comments:

Aunt Cristen said...

He is the cutest cookie monster ever!! For real.

Cheryl said...

He now looks EXACTLY like you when you were an evil little girl. You should look at pictures - it's freaking me out. Mostly because despite being bigger, older, and stronger than you, I was afraid of you. :)

I cannot believe how cute he is. If he doesn't grow for the next 6 weeks, that Cookie costume could work. :)