I did. Really it was Fifi, his school girlfriend. Luckily she didn't break the skin--then we would have had to make a trip to the dr & possibly rabies shots.
Caroline had a cheek-nip a while back. This one looks worse (despite my thinking nothing could be worse than seeing a bite mark on MMMMYYYY baby's face back then...). :)
I don't like the name Fifi. It reminds me of a poodle. I feel it was a poor nickname choice on her parents part. I was expecting it to look worse Wednesday when I picked him up. It faded a lot by yesterday. And it's almost gone today. Hopefully he won't bear signs of the incident much longer.
4 comments:
Who bit my nephew!?!??!!?
I did. Really it was Fifi, his school girlfriend. Luckily she didn't break the skin--then we would have had to make a trip to the dr & possibly rabies shots.
I hope they broke up. That's abusive.
Caroline had a cheek-nip a while back. This one looks worse (despite my thinking nothing could be worse than seeing a bite mark on MMMMYYYY baby's face back then...). :)
I don't like the name Fifi. It reminds me of a poodle.
I feel it was a poor nickname choice on her parents part.
I was expecting it to look worse Wednesday when I picked him up. It faded a lot by yesterday. And it's almost gone today. Hopefully he won't bear signs of the incident much longer.
Post a Comment