Sunday, March 15, 2009
This morning, Casey woke up at around 6. We brought him into our room in an attempt to get some more sleep. He woke up again slightly before 8. He woke me up by yelling "Mommy, kup (that's wake up)". I looked at him & he said, "Waffles. Get up. OOOOOout, glasses, floor. WAFFLES." I suppose he was hungry. After eating waffles with syrup, he needed to help me eat my cereal. Then he reenacted a scene from Sesame Street, the Elmo Steps In For Super Grover episode, for about 40 minutes. After a bowl of Cheerios, we headed to the mall to do a little shopping & see if Matt could get glasses in about an hour, as the commercial goes. I have NEVER been able to do this because my prescription is so strong, so I think he stinks. Anyway, while we waited, Casey played on the playground, walked around, and then he tried to steal some girls popcorn. After his attempted theivery, we got him some lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment