Saturday we went to a baby shower for Heather & Chad & the new Lewis addition. I left shortly after we arrived home to celebrate Nicole's birthday. We went out in Philly with some other ladies for dinner and drinks. Overall, we had a lovely time. I awoke Sunday morning to a text from Matt...Casey had a bit of a stomach virus. So I made my way home for Matt to leave for his business trip to Canada. Casey & I spent Sunday doing very little, as he slept & drank Pedialyte most of the day. Monday, we hung out at home in order to follow the daycare 24 hour throw up rule (if only all parents followed this rule). Tuesday dawned with some abdominal pain. Casey spent time with both sets of grandparents & both aunts while I spent some time in the ER & then OR having my appendix removed. All babysitters involved claim Casey was well behaved. We thank them all profusely for watching our boy while we were out of commission/out of the country. Matt returned Wednesday, and I left the hospital Wednesday evening.
Thanksgiving was spent at my parents instead of our house due to the events of the week. The food was delish, the company was lovely, and we all had a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment