Sunday, November 2, 2008

Saturday Caroline came over & hung out for the afternoon. The kids had a great time together, though, which was well worth the whinefest we had later, as Casey wouldn't nap. I have some pictures of them, but they're still on the camera. I will try to post them later today.
Yesterday, Matt went to the Giants game, and Casey & I spent some time with the Zukowski Clan. Caroline LOVES Case and they had a great time together. Their favorite activity was a toss up between chasing each other around the house & doing anything in their power to annoy Papa. :) Congrats to Uncle Jay on finishing the marathon.
This was taken while Caroline made a delicious chocolate chocolate chip cake with Grandma. Casey watched the whole time...and tried to climb up onto the stool Caroline was using. Caroline made a delicious cake.
Now tell me how cute my son & my niece are...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: