Yesterday we ran some errands. I had Casey, Matt had Claire. When we heard a baby crying, Casey was very concerned & said, "Mom, I think that's my baby. We have to find Claire." Then Casey & Matt helped Papa do some work to get ready for his new shed. Casey dug with a little shovel while wearing his Sponge Bob gardening gloves (he likes to help me garden & I finally found kid sized gardening gloves).
I took Casey to school this morning. He had no interest at all in staying home with us today , and barely said goodbye to me when he got into his classroom. He did kiss Claire goodbye though. Then Claire & I went to see Dr. Sue. The girl got her first shots & is doing fabulously.
When she was born she weighed 7lbs 15 oz. Last month she was 10 lbs 5oz. Any guesses how much she weighed today?
No comments:
Post a Comment