Friday night we went to see the Rubin side of the fam & to pick up Matt's new suit. Casey played with Aunt Jess-E-ca, ate Cheerios, watch a bit of 101 Dalmations, ate some pizza & threw assorted toys around. Saturday included a trip to TLG--this week Grandpa came down to check it out, and Jacob & his mom attended bring a friend week. For our weekly trip to Matt & Casey's favorite store, Casey sported a hat like his dad (see below). We had some company for dinner last night...I tried out a new recipe and also tried to burn the flesh from my right hand. Luckily, the recipe turned out ok, and my hand is not as badly singed as I anticipated. Sadly, due to the weather, I was unable to get any of my new plants located in their new homes over the weekend. After a quick check of Weather.com, it appears I will be unable to plant them until Sunday. Hopefully I don't kill them before then.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Weekend Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment