Once, when I was in nursery school, I had the choice to wear either black pants & a striped shirt or brown pants & a striped shirt to school. After being told that I could wear the clothes or stay home, in the house for the day I still refused to wear either, instead opting to stay in the house in my pajamas all day. I am still just as stubborn.
This morning, we had a little battle with Casey. He wanted to wear his dog (or as he says, goggie) pajamas to school. We coaxed him out of the top with promises of wearing an Elmo sweater. We could not coax him out of the goggie pajama pants...so he wore them to school under jeans. He was kind of sweaty when I picked him up, as he refused to let his goggie pants be removed.
I think we're in for some interesting battles.

No comments:
Post a Comment