Thursday, August 28, 2008

rash

Our tot started getting a rash on his tummy Saturday. It didn't get better. Although it didn't bother him in the least, Daddy took him to see Dr. Sue on Monday...she said it was an allergic reaction of some sort. It seemed to be going away, but I kept him home on Tuesday to be safe. Tuesday afternoon it seemed worse (to me, his slightly neurotic mother) when I inspected his little belly. He stayed home again Wednesday and Grandma Z was kind enough to watch him for a little bit while I went to the dentist. He was less blotchy. Today he went back to prison (with a note from the pedi saying he's not contagious*). He hasn't been bothered at all and he hasn't scratched, but I hope it doesn't happen again. I don't like this hive business. And I don't like that we don't know what caused it.

*See, Uncle Jay, he didn't give you measles or some other strange ailment.

No comments: