Friday, July 25, 2008

I showed someone the pictures below this morning & said person told me Casey should lose the sunglasses because they're "not very tough". He's only one! He doesn't need to be tough yet.

I found another tooth last night during the struggle I like to call toothbrushing. We now have 3 of 4 molars-- the one I found yesterday is on the bottom right.
Casey said mote yesterday, meaning remote. He says talk all the time (and picks up the phone like he's talking into it). He knows cows say moo, dogs say woof, and he usually gets the elephant sound pretty close. And he knows Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street. Now, when asked a question, he will say no if he's not interested. He also knows poo poo.
He had a lovely conversation with Uncle Scotty before he went to bed last night, and he yelled bye at the end.

No comments: