Computer is still broken, but I managed to post come pictures. I have some very cute ones from earlier this week & I'll try to post them over the weekend.
Casey had an excellent day at prison. They were outside most of the day, which he LOVED. So, when we got home, I decided we would go play outside before dinner. He quite enjoyed it and only ate a little grass. In other news, Casey has been saying "uh-oh" for about a week. When he drops things (or throws them) we get an uh-oh.
Casey had an excellent day at prison. They were outside most of the day, which he LOVED. So, when we got home, I decided we would go play outside before dinner. He quite enjoyed it and only ate a little grass. In other news, Casey has been saying "uh-oh" for about a week. When he drops things (or throws them) we get an uh-oh.

No comments:
Post a Comment