Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Apparently, we haven't taken any pictures of Casey lately, at least not with either of our cameras. Since our last posting, I celebrated the 31st anniversary of my birth. Mother Zukowski made delicious Holubtsi, which Casey ate furiously. Alas, no photos. On Saturday, we had a family birthday celebration, of which there no photos of Casey. On Sunday, we enjoyed a lazy day around the house. So lazy in fact, that there are no photos. I have taught Casey to make indian noises (don't get me started on political correctness - if you are offended, read another blog), although he sometimes smacks his cheek rather than his lips, giving the appearance that he may be special, and I don't mean in the adorable way. He has advanced to blowing kisses, which also occasionally originate at his cheek. I also taught him to belly crawl backward down the steps from the kitchen to the family room. Again, no pictures. If he gets distracted while standing, he will let go until he falls. New forms of entertainment include emptying any draw that he can open and reach into, and dancing. I have resisted childproofing thus far, because I find it annoying. Cousin Caroline is coming to visit this weekend, so we will try to remember the camera. In the meantime, here is something from the archive...



2 comments:

Jay said...

Just to be safe, Caroline and Cheryl are willing to keep your hdtv for a few years until Casey outgrows the grab smash phase.

Matt said...

thanks to your equally generous offer of the playyard, that will not be necessary.