Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day!

There was a decent amount of snow on the ground when we woke up this morning. I crossed my fingers as I dialed the 800 # to find out if work was closed...and it was not. That's when I made the executive decision that Casey and I would be having a snow day. Matt is working from home, so I let him participate when we went out in the snow. Otherwise we have not seen all that much of him, as he's been working.
So far we've had breakfast, played in the snow, played in the house, roamed all over both floors of the house, and taken 2 naps (we're currently on nap 2 as I type). In addition, we've gotten 6 loads (and counting) of laundry done, ironed and re-hung some curtains from said laundry, and put all of Casey's laundry away. All this and it's only 2:15.
I'll post pictures when Matt steps away from the computer, Casey permitting of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Matt still working???????

Cheryl said...

Where are the pictures? Who is anonymous? I hope that was facetious.

Jay said...

Is he walking yet?

Aunt Cristen said...

Still no pictures. Thanks for teasing.