Saturday, October 27, 2007

New pictures posted, FYI

I think Casey might be getting more teeth, as he has decided sleeping through the night is a thing of the past. We are not enjoying this new development. He's still crawling around and pulling up on everything.

In other news, Aunt Cristen turned 27 today. To celebrate, she had a costume party.
Casey was a duck.
Jody (Cristen's friend from GA) was a medieval lady...holding a duck.
Jason was a leprechaun.

Cristen was a judge

Papa was a bowler

Matt was a Phish fan (here he's minus the hat)


Cristen, Jody, Roberta, Grandma, Matt and I played Chubby Bunny...


Aunt Berta won.

Casey will probably shun sleep again tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Jody was by far little Casey's favorite friend at the costume party. He really loved watching the University of Georgia beat the Flordia Gators. It was a perfect day. :o)

Anonymous said...

Okay...so I promise I know how to spell "Florida."