Thursday, June 7, 2007

Casey came into our room this morning around 3 AM by way of shrieking shrills to tell us that he had soaked through his diaper and pajamas. After a new diaper, pajamas, and sheets, he quickly went back to sleep. The same episode re-aired about two hours later, tipping us off that larger diapers may be in order...or a catheter. Casey was not so willing to go back to sleep this time, which meant Matt was not late for work. Here he is pictured void of piss (and vinegar).

Grandma watched him while I went to the dentist, her years of wisdom keeping her dry. In case anyone is interested, the dentist said I have very nice teeth and no cavities. The ladies at the office think Casey is "too cute for words".

Another clue that larger diapers are in order came with a warm sensation in my lap. No, I did not wet my pants, however Casey soaked through his diaper all over me. In retaliation for the early wake up call and extra laundry, I put him in the little outfit he wore home from the hospital 7 weeks ago to see how it fit...and it's way too small.

Sadly (today, at least), Casey enjoyed tummy time before he passed out.

After dinner, Matt took Casey to Costco for more appropriately sized diapers. Even though there were no samples to be enjoyed, Casey still seemed to enjoy himself and was well behaved.

No comments: